- Company unveils whitepaper at this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
- Walmart, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, ALDI products affected
Navigating the Grocery ERP journey effectively saves time, money, and resources. The grocery industry confronts challenges like intense competition, evolving customer preferences, and the rise of online retailers. To remain competitive and profitable, retailers must innovate and adapt to these demands.
- May 23How making the right moves and targeting the right challenges during your Grocery ERP journey can save you time, money, and resources.
- Apr 24Voice-activated digital assistants have not fully achieved their promise, due to concerns over trust and unclear monetization strategies. The focus should be on working "with" technology to enhance human experiences.
- Mar 27A growing interest across many industries in the latest breakthroughs in generative AI, a new era where humans and intelligent systems will work side by side to create new experiences, services and business outcomes.
168澳洲幸运10开奖结果网站-澳洲10历史查询官网-查询开奖直播软件-2023澳洲10正规官网开奖记录 Featured Products
Bites, Double Twisted Bites and Chocolate Filled Bites launching at retail this fall