Curry Spiced Foil Packet Potatoes and Eggs Recipe
- 4 cups of sliced golden or red potatoes (or diced sweet potato)
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon curry powder seasoning with turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt and black pepper each
- 4 eggs
- Optional topping – salsa, avocado, red pepper flakes, fresh herbs, parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice your potatoes and toss them with olive oil and your seasonings.
- Place about 1 cup of potatoes on grill or baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes or grill at 450F, turning potatoes once, half way through cooking. (the potatoes should be tender but not overcooked). While potatoes are baking, make your foil packets and place on a baking sheet.
- Once potatoes are grilled or baked, place 1 cup of cooked potatoes into each foil packet.
- Crack an egg on top of each foil pack.
- Place sheet pan back in oven for about 8-10 minutes or until yolks look firm but not overcooked.
- Garnish with any extra toppings such as herbs, avocado, salsa, cheese or dressing of choice.