Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake Recipe
Pumpkin spice lattes, like those on offer at Starbucks and McDonald’s, can pack in a meal’s worth of calories and carbs, and more than two days’ worth of added sugar. Now that’s spooky! Satisfy your cravings for this favorite fall flavor without wreaking havoc on your health with this better-for-you Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or skim/low fat milk
- ¾ cup 2% Greek yogurt
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg)
- 1 packet of Swerve Sweetener
- ½ cup no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend.